By Allyn Fisher-Ilan JERUSALEM (Reuters) - A human rights group released video on Tuesday which it said showed that two teenage Palestinians shot dead by Israeli security forces during a protest last week had posed no danger and were killed unlawfully. The Israeli military said a preliminary investigation indicated that security personnel had fired rubber bullets but not live ammunition during the May 15 clashes outside Israel's Ofer prison near the West Bank city of Ramallah. However, it said that two investigations - one by military police - were still under way. The Palestinian government issued a statement on Tuesday accusing Israel of "cold-blooded murder" and carrying out "a war crime against defenseless children". Read More http://ift.tt/1jzrlF6
No comments:
Post a Comment