Popular News From Popular Sites: Death toll from clashes in Libya's Benghazi 43, more than 100 wounded

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Death toll from clashes in Libya's Benghazi 43, more than 100 wounded

A militia stands guard in front of the entrance to the February 17 militia camp after Libyan irregular forces clashed with them in Benghazi BENGHAZI, Libya (Reuters) - The death toll from clashes in the eastern Libyan city of Benghazi has risen to 43 from 19 and more than 100 people had been wounded, a Health Ministry official said on Saturday. Fighting broke out on Friday between irregular military forces and Islamist militants. The situation was quiet on Saturday, residents said. (Reporting by Feras Bosalum, Ahmed Elumami and Ayman al-Warfalli; Writing by Ulf Laessing; Editing by Janet Lawrence)




Read More http://ift.tt/1n7gj81

No comments:

Post a Comment